Friday, July 8, 2016

Alex's Birthday Present - Crochet Amigurumi Turtle

Last summer I had the pleasure of spending time with a very special young lady. I have known  Alexandra for many yeas, she has been my next door neighbor for over 14 years, my kids' friend, my babysitter, and most importantly (for me at least) my friend. At only 21 she has many accomplishments in her life, she is a wonderful daughter, sister to 2 wonderful boys, a the best friend you can find. Did I mention she is working on her college degree, has a boyfriend, AND is the proud owner and creator of her Etsy shop AleArtGallery
Alexandra wanted to learn how to crochet so we started classes one afternoon and learned super fast! that same day she started working on a turtle patter (find full pattern on below link) but for some reason or other we never finished it. Yesterday was her birthday so I started working on it and it is done!!! please allow me to introduce you Tortuga!!!
the pattern is from the wonderful Yanina Schenkel and her Pica Pau blog





No comments:

Post a Comment