Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Marta and Armando First Wedding Anniversary


My dear friend Marta and her husband Armando inspired me to create this little butterfly display, I have always wanted to make something with butterfly cutouts and this project allowed us (Pao and I) to enjoy ourselves and to create a memory for their special day: First Wedding Anniversary.

Martita (as I called her cariñosamente) was so wonderful to take the pictures!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The materials are very simple, scrapbook paper, magazine soap opera pages (a Corin Tellado story works perfect),metallic silver acrylic paint (to cover/hide some of the words in the magazine pages), a couple glitter stickers (optional), hot glue gun to adhere the butterflies in place, and a shadow box frame, ohhh, and your handy dandy butterfly punch!!!

 
I picked scrap book paper that matched Marta and Armando’s wedding theme, beige, white, black and sparkle, for the third row of butterflies I used their Menu printout, your could use a wedding invitation or something related to the person your are making the frame for.

No comments:

Post a Comment