Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Birthday dear Mily!!

Today is my dear friend Mily’s birthday from Mily CooperPhotography! She takes the most adorable pictures to young and old, small and big, she has a way to capture special moments with her lens.

Below (new born pictures) are some examples of her work (I made the blanket…sooooo exciting), for more beautiful pictures or to schedule a session visit Mily Cooper Photography, she lives in Los Angeles CA with her dear husband and beautiful children Sophia and Benny (and Trevor, the family fox :)

 I made this tiny blanket wrap for her newborn sessions, hopefully she could wrap something with it J (I ran out of yarn a little too soon)

 
 
 
 


My intention was to crochet a baby beanie (in my defense, this is my FIRST attempt) but ended up being too big for a baby. I hope Sophia enjoys it!!!

Here is Paola modeling …



No comments:

Post a Comment