Saturday, May 31, 2014

It’s raining apples, crochet apples

Thank God for our children, aren’t they the most wonderful blessing? They make us proud, they fill our hearts with joy, but more importantly they keep us honest…

For example, my son is not shy reminding me that my jokes aren’t funny, especially when I use Spanglish that only I understand….

 My original post had this title: It’s raining men..zanas, manzanas…according to Nesty, not funny at all…


Going back to the crochet, it’s that time of the year to recognize the teachers in our lives, they make such a great impact in our children’s day to day lives!

Pao had a wonderful teacher this year, Miss Clarke, she is an opera singer that decided she wanted to work with children and became a teacher. This is her first year teaching ever, she is wonderful, caring, and sweet. This apple is for you Miss Clarke
 

 






















You can find the pattern and wonderful instructions here – Greedy For Colour











No comments:

Post a Comment