Saturday, March 29, 2014

Crochet Trivet final reveal

I finally assembled the trivets!! The beautiful flowers had been patiently waiting inside a drawer for too long…These are for my dear friends Misa and Ernesto whom we are visiting Friday and HAD to be ready by then! I  sewed the flowers together, weaved in all loose threads and voila! They are done ! I have permanently removed them  from my PHD (projects half done) list !

The pattern is from this beautiful book, and here.

R1: 11 dc in 4th chain from hook, join with sl st in top of beg ch-3 fasten off first color, do not turn (12 st)

R2: Join second color in any dc, ch 3 (counts as dc) , 4 dc in same st as joining, sl st in top of beg ch-3 to close group, ch 2 (5 dc in next st, sl st in top of beg dc to join ch 2) 11 times, join with sl st in top of beg ch-3, fasten off leaving 12 inches tail for sewing motifs together.



























No comments:

Post a Comment