Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas! Crochet Cell phone Case

For years and years I refused to upgrade to a smartphone, I don’t know why, I guess I wanted to make a point that I didn’t need technology to live a full life..jajaja….then last year my dear brother Javier gave me an iPad for my birthday…Rosita as we call her…(yes, my iPad has a name)….and I fell in love all over again with technology. Then, this year, my dear friend Marta gave me a smartphone so I HAD to crochet a case for it, and here it is! Very simple single stich, I worked on it in the round, I started with 15 chains for my base and crocheted single stitches all around. Mine has 35 rows but it will depend on the size of your phone. The yarn is leftover from my matriushkas project (Deborah Norville Serenity Garden Yarn (Fine or Sock Weight), “gems”) I am still looking for a button to close it…Pao didn’t like any of the buttons we had at home…the perfect excuse for a Joann’s Fabrics visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment